This website belongs to the USA ACRYLIC company, whom you can contact by sending a message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not agree to abide by the above, we respectfully request that you do not use the https://usaacrylic.com/ website.
USA ACRYLIC is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, titles, and interests in and of the https://usaacrylic.com/ website. All the contents, trademarks, logos, drawings, images, documentation, computer programs, or any other element susceptible to protection by intellectual or industrial property legislation, which is accessible on the portal, correspond exclusively to USA ACRYLIC or its legitimate owners, and all rights over them are expressly reserved.
The creation of hypertext links (links) to any element of this website without the authorization of USA ACRYLIC is expressly prohibited, provided that they are not to a website page of the Portal that does not require identification or authentication for access or that is restricted.
In any case, USA ACRYLIC reserves all rights to the content, information, data, and services. This website does not grant any license or authorization of use to the user of its contents, data, or services, other than the one expressly detailed in this text.
You warrant and agree that, while using this website and the various services and / or products offered on or through it, you:
- You understand that access to certain areas of this website is restricted. USA ACRYLIC reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or even this entire website. Access is at the discretion of USA ACRYLIC.
- You also understand that any type of distribution, publication or commercial or promotional exploitation of this website or any of its contents (codes, texts, data, materials) is prohibited unless you have received prior express permission in writing, from a person authorized by USA ACRYLIC or of some other holder of applicable rights.
- You further agree not to alter, edit, delete, remove, or otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or change the purpose of, any of the content, code, text, data, or materials in or available through the website, including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademark, registered trademark, logo, service mark or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notice. In addition, you understand that you do not acquire any type of property rights when you download any copyrighted material from or through this website.
- If you make improper use of this website, or of the contents, codes, texts, data, or materials that are found here or that are available through the website, except as previously stipulated, you would be violating the copyright laws and other applicable laws, and you may be subject to legal liability for such unauthorized use.
- You will not personalize any person or entity or detract from your affiliation with any other person, or entity
- Also, you cannot insert any type of promotional content or that of a third party on this website.
- You may not use “web scraping” “deep-link”, “robot”, “spider” or any other automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website including, but not limited to, collecting email addresses, wireless addresses or other personal or contact information, or any other automatic means of obtaining user lists or other information from or through this website or of the services offered on or through this website.
- You will never obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or computer materials by any means.
- You may not use this website with the intention of interrupting, damaging, disabling, overloading, or deteriorating it, including sending unsolicited bulk messages or “flooding” servers with requests.
- You will also not use this website in violation of any applicable law. Likewise, you agree not to attempt (or encourage or support the attempt of another) to deceive, destroy, decode or otherwise alter or interfere with this website, or make any unauthorized use of it.
You grant USA ACRYLIC a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future medium. It also grants USA ACRYLIC the right to sublicense these rights and the right to initiate an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or illicit, must not infringe the legal rights of any third party, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal actions either against you, against USA ACRYLIC, or against a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has been the subject of any actual, threatened legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
USA ACRYLIC reserves the right to edit or delete any material posted to this website, stored on its servers, hosted, or published on this website.
You acknowledge and agree to be solely responsible for the accuracy of the content of your user information.
This website is provided “as is”, without any representation or warranty, express or implied. USA ACRYLIC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the previous paragraph, USA ACRYLIC does not guarantee that:
- this website will be constantly available;
- the information on this website is complete, true, and accurate;
- that possible defects on the website will be corrected;
- the products and services advertised on this website are available at all times;
- that at all times, this website and/or the servers that make it available, are free from computer viruses or other potentially harmful conditions.
Nothing stated on this website constitutes, nor is it intended to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice related to legal or financial matters, you should go to an appropriate professional.
USA ACRYLIC will not be liable to you in connection with the content or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business loss, loss of revenue, revenue, anticipated earnings, or savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if USA ACRYLIC has been expressly informed of the loss of potential.
The content and materials on this website are provided “as is” and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, USA ACRYLIC expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this website, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and not infringement.
USA ACRYLIC does not guarantee or represent that the functions or operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, its servers or any email sent from this website are virus-free, or other components.
Nothing in this website disclaimer shall exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit. Furthermore, nothing in this website disclaimer shall exclude or limit USA ACRYLIC’s liability with respect to:
* death or personal injury caused by the USA ACRYLIC company’s negligence;
* fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of USA ACRYLIC or a matter that would be illegal;
* matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for USA ACRYLIC to exclude or limit, or attempt or purport to exclude or limit its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you should not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Ideas Submitted Policy
When you send ideas or materials to USA ACRYLIC related to marketing, advertising, promotions, contests, products, services, devices, processes, trademarks, logos, illustrations, music, photos, or videos, you grant USA ACRYLIC a right and a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, modify, publish, disclose or exploit the presentation at the discretion of USA ACRYLIC.
Please check this page periodically to make sure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are presented to provide information relating to USA ACRYLIC, who operates in the state of Florida. For this reason, Florida law will govern and control any action related to this website. We do not imply in any way that the materials contained in this website are available for use in any other jurisdiction.
Last updated: 2022, September 29