USA ACRYLIC is committed to maintaining the trust of all users who visit his website, whose address is: https://usaacrylic.com/. He knows that it matters to you what happens to the information he provides or is collected through this website, email, mobile phone, at an event, through third parties, and other sources.
For this reason, USA ACRYLIC cares about his privacy and only collects and uses personal data that may be necessary for him to deliver new content, his products, and/or services and for statistical control of his website.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it
In general, we collect the following types of information:
- Information we receive from you, in applications or other forms, or in communications with you.
- Information about your transactions and relationships with us.
- The content you submit or post.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, advocacy organizations, and other third parties.
- Information is collected automatically when you use our systems, such as when you visit our website.
When visitors leave comments on the site, the data displayed in the comment form is collected, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
A cookie is a small text file that contains information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer or other device connected to the Internet to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies make it possible to analyze the traffic patterns of this website. A cookie cannot give us access to your computer or information beyond what you provide. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, consult your browser manual or online help for information on how to restrict or disable the handling of cookies by the browser. If you disable cookies, you can still view publicly available information on this website. Additionally, cookies are for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when you leave another comment.
If you have an account, and you log in to this site, a temporary cookie is set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is discarded when the browser is closed. When you log in, various cookies are also set to save your login information and your on-screen display options. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be kept for several weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. For more information, please read the Cookies Policy of this website.
By using a contact form, we store that information in our online database, and also, it is sent to our emails such as name, email address, and phone number.
Content that you submit or post (photos, videos, reviews, articles, comments, or any other information that you provide or post to us). If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location information from images on the website.
Links to other websites
Product preferences, advertising preferences, and other information about how you use our systems. In addition, we may receive information from consumer reporting agencies, business and industry support organizations, and others.
Information from other people
If you provide us with information about another person, we will assume that you have that person’s consent to give us their information.
When someone visits our website, through the “Google Analytics” tool, standard Internet usage information and details of visitor behavior patterns are collected. This is done to learn more about how this website works, the number of visitors, which pages they are accessing, and whether the content is useful to visitors. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
Web server logs
Along with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may record details about your device, operating system, or information about how you use our systems.
Web beacons and pixels
We may place labels on our systems or in emails called “web beacons” or “pixels”. These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. Web beacons and pixels can be used to track the pages you view, the links you click, or other online behavior.
Other automatic systems
The technologies described above allow the collection of information such as demographic data, browser type, MAC address and other device information, type and configuration of the operating system, domain, the address of the web page that linked it to our systems, IP address, pages you have visited, if you have visited us before or are new to the systems, the activities carried out on the page (such as search queries) and the day and time of your visit. This information may be correlated with other data that specifically identifies you.
How do we use your information?
We use your information in a number of ways, including:
- To provide you with products and services; respond to your inquiries or comments; provide users with content, product, and/or service updates; run special events, sweepstakes, surveys, programs, contests, and other offers (and contact you about such events).
- To respond to your questions or comments, or to communicate with you about its policy.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as analyzing and improving our content, products, services, or systems; improving security; managing our communications; doing market research; performing data analysis; performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions; running special events, sweepstakes, surveys, programs, contests, and other offers.
- In order to develop marketing strategies, market and advertise our products or services or those of third parties.
- Establish and verify the identity and eligibility of users, as well as open, maintain, administer, manage and service user profiles or accounts.
- For legal, security, or protection reasons, as well as to maintain the security and integrity of our systems and internal records; comply with legal requirements or standards of the line of business; respond to regulators; comply with subpoenas and legal processes; detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity; defend our legal rights, or protect others.
- To communicate with you through external social media platforms.
- To create anonymized or aggregated data sets.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, transfer, sale, corporate change, or any other transaction that involves all or part of our business.
What information do we share and with whom do we share it?
- We may share aggregated, anonymized, or anonymous data about you that does not directly identify you with third parties for any purpose, including marketing.
- We share information that specifically identifies you as described below and as permitted by law.
- We may share information with third-party service providers that help us provide our products and services, adhere to or maintain their policy, carry out, administer, or enforce a transaction that you request or authorize, and run our day-to-day operations. Such third parties may include companies with similar business activity to ours, marketing agencies, entities that process credit card payments, lawyers, accountants, companies that assist in the printing or delivery of statements and notices, and entities that provide web hosting or analytical services. These third parties are not authorized to use or disclose your information, except when necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- We may share information with third parties, such as your bank, to carry out, administer or enforce a transaction that you request or authorize.
- We may share information with third parties for their own marketing or other business purposes.
- We may share information with other third parties, as allowed by law, such as:
- When necessary to protect the security, property, or other rights of the owner of this website, or its clients;
- To comply with federal, state, and local laws;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any inquiry, subpoena, or legal process;
- To state or federal regulators;
- To prevent or detect fraud or criminal activity;
- To protect the confidentiality or security of our records;
- To Auditors.
External social media platforms
Our systems may incorporate plugins, widgets, or other applications from various external social media platforms. When it finds these embedded objects, your Internet browser can establish a direct connection with the social media platform and may share with the social media platform information, such as which of our systems you have visited, information about your public profile, or content.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information against loss, misuse, or alteration. Access to information in our possession is limited to those employees who need it to perform business services, process your transactions, or do business on our behalf. However, keep in mind that any email or other transmission you send over the Internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception. No person or company, including us, can completely eliminate the security risks associated with personal information.
Do we collect information from children?
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 should not submit any information to us. This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child has provided information to us without parental consent, or a parent or guardian of a child contacts us through the contact information provided below, we will use reasonable efforts to remove the child’s information from our databases.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided. Likewise, you can request that any personal data that we have about you be deleted. This does not include data that is mandatory to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. We are committed to working with you to obtain a prompt and fair resolution of any privacy inquiry, complaint, or dispute. If you have other questions or comments about our privacy practices, you can email email@example.com.
Last updated: 2022, September 29